1. How long has Ideal Stairs been in business?
We are very proud to say that our company has been in business since 2001.
2. Do you use solid material or veneer?
All treads are solid oak or maple. We install oak or maple veneer on risers and stringers.
3. Can we use the stairs during renovation?
Yes, we ensure that your stairs can be used at the end of each day.
4. Do you install or refinish stair railings?
Yes, while we refinish your stairs or build new stairs only.
5. I know you specialize in stairs, but do you also install flooring?
Yes, while we renovate your stairs we can also install hardwood, engineered wood or laminate flooring.
We guarantee your experience will be a smooth and seamless one.
6. The appearance of my stairs and flooring is dull and boring, can I change the colour to revitalize the look?
Most definitely. We can sand and stain your stairs and flooring to the colour of your choice.
7. My stairs have scratches, cracks or gouges and need a minor repair. Do you offer this service?
No, we do not offer repair services. However, we will reduce or eliminate the squeaks when we refinish your stairs.
8. Do you have a showroom?
Our showroom is located at 4800 Sheppard Avenue East, Unit 123 in Scarborough.
We are open to the public Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm, and Saturday 10 am – 4pm.
9. Where can I see some of your customer reviews?
We have a TESTIMONIALS section on our website located near the top right.
Additional reviews are available on our HomeStars page: http://homestars.com/companies/2800373-ideal-stairs.
10. Ideal Stairs completed our stairs and or flooring project, how do I submit a review?
Customer feedback is very important to us as we reflect on each review, and strive to offer the best customer service, and workmanship to our clients.
These are the following options:
1. Write us a review through HomeStars.
2. Write us a review on our website under TESTIMONIALS.
11. How do I obtain a quote for my renovation project?
12. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cheque, cash, Interac and major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard).